Table of Contents
Trip .com Review
Hi! we will review Trip .com, a leading travel site in Singapore. The trip .com website is one of the best online travel sites to help you find the cheapest flights, hotels and destinations for your travels. Even better, who doesn’t want to save money when travelling?
What Makes Trip.com Different?
Traditional travel websites are often full of ads and, as a result, can be expensive. Trip .com is different. The website is free, and users can find deals on hotels, airfare, and other travel-related items.
In addition, Trip .com provides users with information about the areas they are visiting, including reviews from other travellers. This makes it a valuable resource for planning your travel.
Trip .com is a great site for finding hotels. They have various options, from budget to luxury, and you can find whatever type of hotel you want. Plus, the site is easy to use and has many helpful features. I especially liked their map feature, which showed me all the hotels in a specific area. Overall, Trip.com is a great resource for finding hotels.
If you’re looking for a great way to travel the world, look no further than Trip .com. With their amazing flight tickets, you can explore some of the most beautiful destinations on earth.
You’ll be able to find all of the best deals on flights to top destinations like Paris, Rome, and Athens. And even if you don’t have specific plans yet, Trip .com has a wide selection of flights that will get you where you need to go.
So, whether you’re looking for a relaxing vacation or an exciting adventure, Trip .com has everything you need to make your dream trip a reality.
If you’re looking for a car rental company that can take care of everything for your trip, then look no further than Trip .com. This website offers a variety of car rental options, including both traditional and self-drive rentals.
You can also find various types of cars to choose from and various rental rates. In addition to car rentals, Trip .com also offers travel insurance, airport transfers, and more. Whether you’re planning a short trip or a long one, Trip .com is the perfect place to start your search for the perfect car rental.
Top Activities to Do in Singapore
When planning your trip to Singapore, you’ll want to consider the many top activities that can be done in this vibrant city-state. With plenty of attractions and activities to choose from, it’s hard to know where to start! Here are just a few of the most popular things to do in Singapore:
- Shop at the various boutiques and malls on Orchard Road.
- Go for a swim at one of the many beaches in the island state.
- Enjoy a delicious meal at a hawker centre or gastro pub.
- Walk around the charming colonial districts like Chinatown and Little India.
- Catch a show at one of the vibrant theatres like The Star Theatre or The Regent Theatre.
- Take a ride on the Singapore Flyer or Marina Bay Sands for a stunning city view.
- Or hop aboard one of the many cable cars to climb up to the highest point in Singapore, Mount Faber!
- Visit Gardens by the Bay, a wonderful botanical garden with more than 2,000 plants worldwide.
- Shop at a traditional Chinese market like Sogo and Takashimaya while enjoying delicious dim sum and congee!
- Go back in time by browsing some of Singapore’s incredible museums like The Singapore History Museum or Batu Ferringhi Square Gallery.
- Hang out at one of Singapore’s vibrant markets like Pasar Malam or Rochor Night Market, where iced coffee, iced milk and chilli crab skewers can be purchased from hawkers.
- Take a day trip to the tropical islands of Batam or the famous Pulau Tekong (the “Singapore of Malaysia”) for diving and snorkelling.
- Hit up the cultural hub, Little India, where local artisans sell intricate and beautiful handicrafts, spices and more!
- Go to Tanjong Beach in Sentosa Island to view its amazing sunsets over an azure sea while enjoying a refreshing cocktail!
- While staying at Resorts World Sentosa, visit the impressive Waterfront Promenade, which has outdoor cafes, bars and restaurants overlooking the beautiful Marina Bay Sands Complex.
If you’re looking for a reliable online travel booking site, Trip .com is worth checking out. Not only do they offer great deals on flights, hotels and other travel-related items, but their customer service is outstanding.
I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to speak with someone about my trip plans, and the team always goes out of its way to help me find the best options available. If you’re ever in need of travel advice, be sure to give Trip .com a try!